NEW SONGs ⚡GISTS ⚡VIDEOS

Share This On:
Hurry! ★Play A Game And Get $100 GiftCard Asap★

See the Hottest ;

LATEST MUSIC In Category Posts The Weeks.

Latest Posts.
CREAT new TOPIC LATEST MUSIC the « Olahyles

L.A.X – Falling

L.A.X the talented singer comes through with a new single titled “Falling” and we totally love this one and the vibe it brings.

Harrysong – Be By Me

Harrysong the talented singer comes through with a new single titled “Be by Me” and we totally love this one featuring Kcee.

Veeiye – Enter My Head Ft.Laycon

Veeiye the talented singer comes through with a new single titled “Enter My Head” and we totally love this one featuring Laycon. This amazing new …

Zinoleesky – Gone Far

Marlian Music singer and songwriter, Zinoleesky is out with a brand new single titled “Gone Far” The singer who is well known for his

Zlatan – Aleyi

Zanku Record boss is once more back with one other road jam titled aleyi which was produced by niphkeys Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael, identified profe…

Mayorkun – Back In Office

Talented DMW/30BG leading Afrobeat singer and streets ambassador, Mayorkun has rolled out a dope interesting new Nigeria tune named “Back In Office…

Seyi Vibez Ft. Teni — Yoyoyo

Seyi Vibez ft Teni delivered a flawless performance on this track, which their music fans will appreciate. The song is sure to bring a smile to the…

Jamopyper Ft. Olamide – ONana

Zanku nation Record label artist Jamopyper collaborate with YBNL file label founder Olamide Baddo to dish out new music titled “O Nana” Jamiu Dami…

Phyno – Stacks

Penthauze records headliner, rapper & songwriter, Phyno Fino delivers a brand new potential hit single titled “Stacks”, ahead his forthcoming album…

Joeboy – Alcohol

Banku Music signed artist Joeboy who is one of Nigeria’s biggest new school afrobeat acts comes through as he drops off his first single in 6 month…

Prev Next

Like Our Fb Page
°° ×Hide Ad